Original WW2/50s British Army 1937 Pattern MK II RAC (Royal Armoured Corps) Tank Crew Pistol Holster – 1955
The Holster is in mint unissued condition.
Pistol Holster Marked – M W & S Ltd 1955 /|\
Ideal for the collector!
Any questions please ask and in the unusual event there is a problem with your item, please contact me first before leaving feedback, and I shall endeavour to rectify the problem.
**PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER ITEMS LISTED**
MONTY’S STANDING ORDERS
– Please can payment be made within 3 days of the end of auction (unless previously agreed prior to the end of the auction). This simply speeds up the process of getting items in the post.
The following types of payment are accepted:
– PayPal (the fastest/most affective payment method).
– Cheque, which can take up to 5-7 days to clear.
– Postal Order.
Transactions of non-paying customers will be filed with eBay to claim a refund for MY seller’s fee’s, please do not force me to do this!
– I aim to dispatch items within 2 working days after payment. Please note I am only a small business and will try to be as swift as possible.
– Any overseas items please wait for an appropriate shipping cost invoice to be sent before paying.
– Any items that require a Courier may take longer, as I will need to book collections 24 hours in advance. Couriers do not collect over the weekend therefore items finishing on a Thursday may not be collected until the following Monday.
– I am happy to combine postage on multiple items, please wait to be invoiced or request A combined postage invoice on completion of bidding.
– Proof of postage is obtained on all items.
– I am happy to send items recorded/tracked if requested at cost.
– All items will be packed securely.
– Note to overseas buyers: Customs charges / Import duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please NOTE: The postage charge includes the price of the packaging, not just the price of the postage stamp! Please bear this in mind when leaving postage feedback.
Terms of Sale
I am happy to accept returns within 14 days, only if there is something seriously wrong with the item or there is an error in the listing. I try to be as honest and descriptive as possible, so please read the description as this forms part of the listing. However, it is the buyer’s responsibility to cover the cost to return the item by recorded post unless otherwise agreed. Please contact me if you wish to return an item.
NOTE: If you are unhappy with your purchase please do contact me, I am very amicable and will try and resolve any issues, my feedback is very important to me. PLEASE DO NOT JUST LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
I worked for over 14 years at one of the largest and most diverse military surplus/collectables companies on the south coast. The shop specialized in everything from items suitable for the collector/re-enactor through to props and Uniforms for various theatrical productions and well-regarded tv/film shows. I am an avid collector myself, and therefore try to be as honest and true in order to provide the best possible service for other enthusiasts.
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: montysmilitaria42
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom